- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Welcome!!! - Athletic Trainers
WCS Athletic Training Services provide healthcare for all VHSL student-athletes at each high school. We provide therapeutic treatment and rehabilitation for athletic injuries as well as a management plan for all concussions. Washington County Schools serve as a Clinical Site for the Emory & Henry College Athletic Training Program to give the students clinical experience at the high school athletics level.
Here you will find information about the services provided by the Certified Athletic Trainers (ATCs) of Washington County Public Schools of Virginia. There are currently two (2) ATCs who are employed by WCPS and licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Concussion management information can be found here as well as information about our facilities. If you would like to make an appointment with an ATC or view Bre's treatment/coverage schedule, click the respective link.
As always, you may contact one of the WCPS ATCs via email, phone, or the Contact Us tab. Thank you for visiting!