- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION 2016-2017 Special Education Parent Survey
Thu, August 3, 2017
Each school year the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) is required to report to the U.S. Department of Education the "Percent of parents with a child receiving special education services who report that schools facilitated parent involvement as a means of improving services and results for children with disabilities."
Your school division should have provided you with an opportunity to participate in a short survey, which VDOE will use to collect the necessary data to report on this requirement. Your participation in this survey will help VDOE collect additional information to identify training needs related to the special education processes. The VDOE will use the results of this survey to improve parental involvement in the special education process and improve outcomes for all students within the Commonwealth. It is important to note that your responses are recorded anonymously and cannot be personally linked to your child.
Parents who have more than one child receiving special education services should submit one survey for each child receiving services.